Gibson Brands Forums

Do you watch?

[biggrin]

Modern attention span considered

You get about 8 seconds to hook'em or its adiós

unless its soooooo bad you have to watch ..........sort'a like a car wreck.

[cool]

If it is a member posting their own playing I will watch in its entirety out of either interest or respect.

If is one of those links to youtube.com when somebody is telling you why you should like <insert name here> then I rarely even click on the thread after seeing the preview.

If it is a member posting their own playing I will watch in its entirety out of either interest or respect.

If is one of those links to youtube.com when somebody is telling you why you should like <insert name here> then I rarely even click on the thread after seeing the preview.

Exactly.

I watch most of the ones that I happen to catch, yeah, at least half-way through. Usually, if it's a member's playing, I'll try listening to the whole thing. It's been easy to do--we have a bunch of very good players here. [drool]

However, if Steve posts that gosh-darn clip from I Love You Man one more time, I'm going to flip a %#&!.

Just like others have said I'll watch members posts throughout.

Other clips I'll watch if;

a) It's a track I know already and like.

;) It's a track I don't know already but like what I hear.

c) It's an informative clip : e.g. the one where G. Moore and B. Gibbons give us a lesson!

Everything else gets the amount of attention it deserves!

I ususally watch Forum Member's clips at least most of the way through.

It's about impossible to watch all the Gary Moore, Steve Vai etc. stuff that get put up though. There aren't enough hours in the day.

Most of the time I'm on the Forum at work and the speakers here are just built into the tower, so when I'm home I'll play whosever video I come across, if I put them out there I should certainly be willing to share in others too.

Archived