Gibson Brands Forums

Escaped Inmates.....

Murph

I gotta think, the more time that goes by, the further away they are.

I haven't seen them in Southern Illinois, but if I do, I WILL NOT loan them any power tools.

If they kill somebody now, that moron woman should be charged with the murder as well.

Oh boy,

We had two escapees from a local prison a few years back. Once on the lam they made their way into a neighboring state.

There they befriended an unsuspecting retiree couple. Short story ; they killed / burnt those victims ,stole their vehicle.

Thank GOD I live in a weapon friendly state.. My state allows open carry of weapons as well as concealed carry.

I an an NRA life member, a veteran. I carry openly on occasion, predominate carry is concealed.

Both Sweat and Matt are CONVICTED KILLERS.

Matt killed and DISMEMBERED his 76 year old employer...

Sweat killed an OFFICER of the law.

Come see me Sweat / Matt , I've 230 grains of pure COLT freedom for ya both....

X

This morning Convict News Network reported that authorities believe the two could still be in New York state or as far away as Mexico.

I was awestricken by their detective powers.

rct

[230 grains! I only used 180 grains to hunt moose.

I would be concerned about an ethical kill of a p.o.'ed Moose with 180 gr., unless of course one was right on top of that foul tempered beast. YIKES !

I don't hunt moose, we don't have those here. Here we have Elk and Speed goats.

( pronghorn antelope )

6.8 s.p.c. is my elk / goat / hawg gun. Or a .700 Win or .308 M1. But try luggin that M-1 all day it's rough.

Ya gotta in close for a quality strike with the 6.8 - 500 - 700 yrds. max personally..

Yes,180 gr. is surely fast. Personally I prefer knockdown.

Don't get me wrong tho, 180gr. will do the trick on the foul two-legged monsters this thread is addressing.

This morning Convict News Network reported that authorities believe the two could still be in New York state or as far away as Mexico.

I was awestricken by their detective powers.

rct

!!!!!LOL!!!!

1434300232[/url]' post='1667010']

Oh boy,

We had two escapees from a local prison a few years back. Once on the lam they made their way into a neighboring state.

There they befriended an unsuspecting retiree couple. Short story ; they killed / burnt those victims ,stole their vehicle.

Thank GOD I live in a weapon friendly state.. My state allows open carry of weapons as well as concealed carry.

I an an NRA life member, a veteran. I carry openly on occasion, predominate carry is concealed.

Both Sweat and Matt are CONVICTED KILLERS.

Matt killed and DISMEMBERED his 76 year old employer...

Sweat killed an OFFICER of the law.

Come see me Sweat / Matt , I've 230 grains of pure COLT freedom for ya both....

X

There are a lot of sick people out there. I live in Omaha Nebraska and there are lots of gang related shootings that go on here. Open and concealed carry is legal here too. My son, wife & I all have concealed carry but the laws are so screwed up that you cannot protect your own home in a burglary here unless it's a life threatening situation. Otherwise they want you to hide or leave the house. I hardly ever carry but I've had police officers who have told me that I should put my gun on when I get dressed in the morning. My son carries inside the house now. Someone tried to break into his house. I'm a lifetime NRA member and a gun collector and have rifles, shotguns and hand guns, even pistols that shoot 45/70, .500 mag, 454 casual down to .22 and derringers. Every thing I have is legal. Friends have called me Pretty Boy Floyd, Floyd is my real name but Butch is my nick name.

Friends have called me Pretty Boy Floyd, Floyd is my real name but Butch is my nick name.

"Her name was Magil and she called herself Lil

But everyone knew her as Nancy"

[biggrin]

Everyone needs to take a breath. Lotta testosterone in here. B)

Archived