Gibson Brands Forums

How much for a haircut where you live?

Mr. Gibson

I go to a locally-owned barber shop (actually has a barber poll out front).  They recently raised their fees from $15.00 to $17.00 + tip.   Still much cheaper than what the big chains charge and much better service.

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

I paid like 20 bucks for one of these about 15 years ago.  

41LeoRb4osL._SY355_.jpg

Thats all they use on me.  I don't have much hair as the cancer treatments took  most all of it.  From what haircuts  used to cost and Sports Clips here now charges  $25 to $30.00 my last visit, I thought was crazy to buzz one of these around the rest of my head.  About a minute & it's done.  I should get one, I only get a hair cut twice per year.  

Only hair that grows is on the back of my head. 

30 minutes ago, Retired said:

Thats all they use on me.  I don't have much hair as the cancer treatments took  most all of it.  From what haircuts  used to cost and Sports Clips here now charges  $25 to $30.00 my last visit, I thought was crazy to buzz one of these around the rest of my head.  About a minute & it's done.  I should get one, I only get a hair cut twice per year.  

Only hair that grows is on the back of my head. 

My look is much closer to Mark Knopfler than it is to Robert Plant.  Although I do still have hair on the top of my head.  [smile]

I just use a #2 for the top and a #1 everywhere else and that's it.

4 hours ago, Big Bill said:

My wife uses this on my back!

Well, that's good news.  If all she needs is that little trimmer and not anything bigger.   But, don't worry, if it gets out of control there's bigger equipment available.  [omg]

8_4_5.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...