Gibson Brands Forums

Congratulations Surfpup!!

FirstMeasure

Thanks. You folks are great. I must say I have enjoyed my time here tremendously. I have benefited greatly as a player and as a person form knowing all of you.

So I'd like to thank the academy, and my agent, and my producer, Gibson, and my parents, and, most especially, anyone who wants to send me free gear because of my newly exalted status on the Gibson forum. :) Anyone...anyone...

Thanks. You folks are great. I must say I have enjoyed my time here tremendously. I have benefited greatly as a player and as a person form knowing all of you.

So I'd like to thank the academy' date=' and my agent, and my producer, Gibson, and my parents, and, most especially, anyone who wants to send me free gear because of my newly exalted status on the Gibson forum. [biggrin Anyone...anyone...

I'll send you some custom autographed guitar picks right away!

Just kidding man. Congratulations on MOTM! You deserve it!

So I'd like to thank the academy' date=' and my agent, and my producer, Gibson, and my parents, and, most especially, anyone who wants to send me free gear because of my newly exalted status on the Gibson forum. [biggrin Anyone...anyone...

Very deserving, congrats Surfpup!

But dude! you forgot to mention the wife!#-o

I was waiting for Kanye West to come and steal your thunder!

Congratulations Surfpup! I always enjoy your posts and keep on making that great music :-k :D/ [thumbup] :D/

(how come I can't get the applause smiley to work? This is the perfect spot for the applause smiley)

So I'd like to thank the academy' date=' and my agent, and my producer, Gibson, and my parents, and, most especially, anyone who wants to send me free gear because of my newly exalted status on the Gibson forum. [blink Anyone...anyone...

They love me,,,,they really LOVE ME!!!!!!

All kidding aside, Congratulation's! [blink]

Archived