Gibson Brands Forums

the world is to end on sat 21st!

S t e v e

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"But Peter said: 'I know that one day for me is like a thousand years.' So 4990 plus 7001 years (the equivalent of seven days) equals 2011," he explained.

Anybody see the basic flaw in the maths here? 7x1000 = 7000 NOT 7001

So it should have happened last year and didn't.

Saturday is my 23rd anniversary, my eldest son's 21st birthday, and our annual war with the kingdom to the North.

I'll be too busy to deal with the world ending. Perhaps I can get to it later.....

Actually, that story is a little confusing. What this preacher actually said was that the Rapture will take place on May 21st when all good Christians will be flown to Heaven. Then the earth will go through a 5 month period of destruction that will reach the end of the world as we know it on Oct. 21st, 2011.

I guess we'll know tomorrow if the modern Christian church got it right.

I am soo upset by this...I went and paid a lot of bills yesterday that were due at the end of the month..I could've had one heck of a party instead lol

forget about the marshall ma50c now [laugh]

I looked up the definition of terrorist on the Princeton page;

"a radical who employs terror as a political weapon; usually organizes with other terrorists in small cells; often uses religion as a cover for terrorist activities"

Sound like someone we know and have read about?

I'm gonna be hanging out with my friend for her birthday, so the world ending can wait [biggrin]

I'm still confused though, some people are saying rapture, others are saying zombie apocalypse. They need better scheduling for the end of the world, too many conflicts

Actually, that story is a little confusing. What this preacher actually said was that the Rapture will take place on May 21st when all good Christians will be flown to Heaven. Then the earth will go through a 5 month period of destruction that will reach the end of the world as we know it on Oct. 21st, 2011.

I guess we'll know tomorrow if the modern Christian church got it right.

One guys prediction does not constitute the entire Christian church.

Archived