Gibson Brands Forums

NGD for Big Bill

Big Bill

[thumbup] We were on the same page today. [thumbup] I looked at that model, but wanted P90s since I had a SG with buckers already. That's a great looking axe!

I made the same comment on your thread too. I was looking very hard at the Pete Townsend too.

Wahkeen, that is rosewood. It's very dark, but its rosewood.

Dam I love that guitar,Congrats! The white color looks great,I had an Epi SG in white a while ago and a Gibby LP white studio and I loved the color.The bridge PU being a BB3 must be some serious killer power qnd the neck BB1 must sound sweet.One thing to be careful with is the color of your hardshell case inside if you got one.Sooner or later your white body and back of the neck could pick up the case color just by being in the case.I had a Gibby LP white studio and a Gibson case with the kind of pinkish fuzzy interior.It took about a year of in and out but the0white on the body and neck started to pickup up pinkish streaks on it from the case.I started wrapping the LP in a white tee shirt before I put it back in the case and it solved the problem.Anybody else have that problem with a white LP.

Again nice SG Dam!

Archived