Gibson Brands Forums

Prayers For Milod....

Murph

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the post in the Epiphone Lounge Milod recovered well from the stroke but is having issues with his left side. As any guitar player would, he is feeling pissed over the lack of cooperation from his left hand. ...

Thanks for the update Searcy.

M - wishing your condition continues to improve.

Wonder what milod is doing right this minute. I'm guessing he's invented a few new curse words having to deal with this entire episode & serious threat to his health albeit I sure hope it's temporary. I keep checking this thread to see if he's posted anything - even a couple words. I would even take a "SHUT UP" from him. It would tickle me to no end. Thinking about you Bro.... [unsure]

Well apparently not yet but let's keep this thread on the first page so if he does pop up we can all jump back in and annoy the hell out of him with adoration and tall tales of what happened while he was recouperating. Thinking about you milod. :-({|=

Well apparently not yet but let's keep this thread on the first page so if he does pop up we can all jump back in and annoy the hell out of him with adoration and tall tales of what happened while he was recouperating. Thinking about you milod. :-({|=

Great thought Rev.

Milo, I'm ready to see your brilliant writings again.

Or even something not brilliant like , "Tman, you're a PITA". That would be fine.

I'm so sorry to hear this news, Milod. What a cruel blow. Please get better soon, and I hope you can resume your playing, writing, living and all your passions ASAP. I'm sure I speak for all here when I say that we miss your sage input.

All the best, mate,

Steve.

Thought you guys would like to see this.

I contacted "m" this morning and he is basically OK though confirmed he's finding things a bit frustrating ATM.

He's getting around OK apparently, doing some driving and can type a little bit. Not a lot though!

Not quite back to being co-ordinated enough to play guitar but as you would expect, is practicing hard to get it back again.

Milod is still on leave from work and will be until they can sort out what the next step is to get him right.

I can tell that he's itching to get back to work but then it was always going to be hard to keep this particular cowboy hogtied, wasn't it?

Says howdy to you all and appreciates your well wishes.

Archived