Gibson Brands Forums

you have 30 minutes

Randy Rhoads. I'd give him a choice of which guitar of mine he wanted to play and then just play some guitar with the guy and hope he doesn't critique the way I play his songs and at the end, get him to play one of mine with me and RECORD IT! [biggrin]

In my family I would like to talk to my father. He passed away right after I turned 21. I was in the military and saw him very little the last three years of his life. That was in 1980 so I really never got to know him as an adult. Too many things I would talk to him about to list. Sorry I guess I mis-read the part about not immediate family. Probably someone connected to the JFK assasination, I dont know about oswalt, I think he knew less than what we think. Maybe Carlos Marcello.

well, me.... i don't think i would get any important answers from historical figures to mysteries. if i did, i'm not sure i would believe it, or even if i did, know what to with what i was told.

so i think instead....i would spend those 30 minutes smoking weed with george washington.

I've been trying to arrange a meeting with a financial adviser (Carl) for 3 whole days. I'd settle for him right now.

(I'd ask his advice about retirement)

I wouldn't bother, he'll spend the whole 30 mins trying to flog you life insurance. [glare]

Interesting question. 30 minutes isn't much time and I am assuming the implication is that the person wouldn't just feel above you and ignore you, which is what I would fear. If they were up for anything this is a naughty question and there are lots of famous girls I'd take the time with.

Okay, I am going to be very shallow and female about this. I'd spend the time with Tesla, but I'd not bother to talk because there is no way I could absorb that level of intellect. I'd just let him get me pregnant. I'd want to have his baby.

This is the one thing we women can do that you guys can't. Take that 30 minutes and expand it well beyond that time in a way. Granted, with my level of genius, there would be a handicap, but I'd hope the child would inherit enough Tesla to do some good in this world. Tesla was kind of hot, though, for reals!

Interesting question. 30 minutes isn't much time and I am assuming the implication is that the person wouldn't just feel above you and ignore you, which is what I would fear. If they were up for anything this is a naughty question and there are lots of famous girls I'd take the time with.

Okay, I am going to be very shallow and female about this. I'd spend the time with Tesla, but I'd not bother to talk because there is no way I could absorb that level of intellect. I'd just let him get me pregnant. I'd want to have his baby.

This is the one thing we women can do that you guys can't. Take that 30 minutes and expand it well beyond that time in a way. Granted, with my level of genius, there would be a handicap, but I'd hope the child would inherit enough Tesla to do some good in this world. Tesla was kind of hot, though, for reals!

i thought about tesla as well!

but like you, i know my own intellect is far too weak to absorb anything important he may have told me. i thought about some awesome ladies, like gina lollabrigida, hedy lamarr,(another awesome genius for you) selma hayek, terri garr, kathleen turner. but really, those ladies have the pick of any man they could ever want. i doubt there's anything i could do for them that some hollywood hunk couldn't do better. unless i could shave a few decades from my age. then it might not be so one-sided [blush]

Ok, I'm going the musical route, and possibly realistic, in my dreams [biggrin] ... Alex Lifeson. He and I both have a duplicates of my Les Paul set up through duplicates of my rig. He teaches me every RUSH guitar rif/song we can come up with in the 30 minutes, along the way getting his advice on how my rig set-up sounds. Of course, we would pass over the easy ones, that I already know, and concentrate on the ones that I may need a little help with. [thumbup]

I might add, that we would be having so much fun, that he extends the time to whatever he feels like. [flapper]

well, me.... i don't think i would get any important answers from historical figures to mysteries. if i did, i'm not sure i would believe it, or even if i did, know what to with what i was told.

so i think instead....i would spend those 30 minutes smoking weed with george washington.

I was guessing that, given your apparent disdain for capitalization, you might choose E.E. Cummings. [lol]

I think I might choose J.F.K. "You got 30 minutes John, name all the famous women you slept with." Might take that long.

with any human ever born, not immediate family, dead or alive.

who is it

what do you say/do/ask?

There's all kindsa dbag social media for that.

rct

Archived