Gibson Brands Forums

It's 4 Degrees On The Ohio River......

Murph

4 degrees doesn’t scare anyone from MI. We get that from time to time nearly annually. Not that pleasant albeit...

You have to expect everything nature can throw at you in this 4 season state. We get a lot of snow in the winter, a lot of sun in the summer, and everything in between.

You had me at snow [biggrin]

I'm trying to schedule a snowmobile trip to the UP.

You had me at snow [biggrin]

I'm trying to schedule a snowmobile trip to the UP.

Yoopers!

Spent some time driving around up there. Couple days in Copper Harbor, boat over to Isle Royal for three days, got stranded because the boat wouldn't come out because of "inclement weather" that happened to fall on Labor Day. It was beautiful. That lake is scary big.

rct

We had a couple of nights -20's and last night -17 plus whatever the windchill was. I heard someone say it was -30 but it's slowly warming back up here. The high was -4 and yesterday's high was -5. Looks like tonight will only be -9 plus whatever the windchill will be. Things are looking up!msp_flapper.gif

Your thermometer ran out of degrees? Send it back.

I know, right? It rarely gets that cold here, particularly in January. We'll sometimes get that later in January and February but not too often. We're way under the average temperature right now.

Archived