Gibson Brands Forums

What's nine grand?

Pinch

11 minutes ago, Lord Summerisle said:

"The Ankh Warrior"

Can we take the "W" from the third word and put it in front of the second word?

Apparently, and allegedly, a number of people are still waiting on some sort of cassette set from VV, or whatever it was, that was paid for but never delivered... 

I hear there's an tell-all-autobio coming. Ten bucks or less on Kindle and you're on, Vinnie. 

5 hours ago, kidblast said:

No. He's an ***..  plain as the sun shining in the sky.  Screw him. Irrelevant fool..

I never cared for Kiss, Don't know any of them but yeah, thats crazy. I need a new car, mines 14 years old and doesn't look like I'll be getting one for some time. To me? People who think their crap is worth a fortune....Let them keep it!

11 hours ago, Retired said:

I never cared for Kiss, Don't know any of them but yeah, thats crazy. I need a new car, mines 14 years old and doesn't look like I'll be getting one for some time. To me? People who think their crap is worth a fortune....Let them keep it!

they were ok when I was 15 and they were all the rage,  but  listening to any thing by them now, and I don't quite understand how they ever made any money at this. 

And the live albums,,,  Oy vhey,, to me,, definition of painful..  gouge my ears out kind of painful...

and with  this A$$hat, who's not even an original member is now doing this,  is  just pathetic.    e-fing Poser...  

Edited by kidblast

22 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

No stickers. I was almost in at 4 signed T-shirts, but with no stickers, F U.

He does look like a chick.

I'm guessing the money is for reassignment surgery. Hey, whatever you have to do. But I doubt he'll get the money that way. Maybe get a job? It's been a long time since he was in Kiss

Never liked Kiss myself. Well, when I was 7, but I grew out of it. 

19 minutes ago, kidblast said:

they were ok when I was 15 and they were all the rage,  but  listening to any thing by them now, and I don't quite understand how they ever made any money at this. 

And the live albums,,,  Oy vhey,, to me,, definition of painful..  gouge my ears out kind of painful...

and with  this A$$hat, who's not even an original member is now doing this,  is  just pathetic.    e-fing Poser...  

The first Live album is some live stuff, but way touched up in the studio. Yes they are all horrible players.

Here is Carol Kaye making Gene look foolish. The downbeat Gene is on the top note.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

16 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

The first Live album is some live stuff, but way touched up in the studio. Yes they are all horrible players.

Here is Carol Kaye making Gene look foolish. The downbeat Gene is on the top note.

Way, WAY touched up in the studio. 

Oh well. No accounting for taste. Just not my cup of tea. 

2 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I've watched this before , but.. he looked foolish before he ever walked into her house tho..  the guys a creep.

Edited by kidblast

1 minute ago, kidblast said:

I've watched this before , but.. he looked foolish before he ever walked into her house tho..  the guys a creep.

Yes he is. A sex junky who is rotten bassist with a long tongue. When I was a kid I loved Gene and Ace. Then you grow up and realize they are just people and people are nuts.

3 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Yes he is. A sex junky who is rotten bassist with a long tongue. When I was a kid I loved Gene and Ace. Then you grow up and realize they are just people and people are nuts.

you got that right amigo..

I saw them back in the day, I think it was after they took they make up off, not sure...  I went to see the opening band 'accept' balls to the wall tour.  good show, my tastes have changed.

W/ respect to the guy asking 9 grand...  I can see a couple scenarios, first he already has enough money and is just a giant wanker, or 2nd he's a regular bloke, maybe a pain in the ***, but trying to figure out how to survive in this day and this is what he came up with.   I say ask what you want, the consumer will decide if it's worth it.  And I'm w/ Sgt P - w/o stickers it's just not worth it.

A year or so ago, when I had a car with XM Satellite Radio, there was a lot of talk about him on Eddie Trunks show. I can't remember the details now other than he was behaving very erratically. He obviously has issues.