Gibson Brands Forums

Californian says ...

Californiaman

Hi Cali.

Hope you are well and still digging the 175.    Think you have a rosewood tele too? 

I am ok in the uk (at the mo).   But no gigs.

Take care now [thumbup]

Edited by jdgm

3 hours ago, jedzep said:

Sorry, man. Nobody left here but me. Everyone bought Chinese made Guilds and went over to the LTG forum.

jedzep,

Not so.

Yes I got a GAD JF 30, which for the uninitiated is a Guild designed jumbo guitar built in China (mine in 2003), and yes I did join the LTG forum, to learn about the guitar, but I'm the only one. 

All the invitees to the party are still here.

RBSinTo

Edited by RBSinTo

Well California is indeed a far cry from Idaho.

We were talking about it just today.  Weather is great here in the Central Coast.  No need for an air conditioner.  Just lacking the entertainment that a big city offers.

Could have went to the Mid-State Fair and seen Dwight Yokem, but I was busy.  Joe Bonamassa is playing in Paso Robles soon.  I saw a VIP ticket package for four tickets, backstage entrance, my own waitress, bunch of other perks, but it was $2,000.00.  That's California for you.

Anyway, good to see you all are being productive.

Saw Dem00n is back.  All grown up and working on his college degree.  Wow.  Awesome.

Hey I have to go check the BBQ.  You know, that's what we do 'round here.  BBQ tri-tip and chicken.  Also,  if you're into adult libations, I recommend you learn how to make a coconut mojito.  They're killer if you're into that kind of drinkypooh.  Peace.