Gibson Brands Forums

Turned Nineteen Today

Shnate McDuanus

Just turned nineteen.

Spent the week at home with the family for Thanksgiving break. Had a great time, now I'm all ready to get back to school and enjoy the last few weeks of first semester. I'll finish strong, I know it. I've been going strong all semester, after all.

Got the "Lick Library" Dimebag Darrell DVD from my mom and dad, and a bottle of Brooklyn Lager from my older brother. Just one bottle--not to get drunk, just to remember what good beer tastes like. The BK Lager is somewhat of the "hometown beer" around here, and I couldn't be more proud of my city for this lovely beer--spicy, hoppy, full and vibrant, with very light carbonation and a smooth mouthfeel. Overall I'd be happy to drink this wonderful "pre-Prohibition"-style Brooklyn Lager for the rest of my life. But then I'd miss out on other lovely beers. Chuck Berry's on the speakers, beer's almost gone, and I'm feeling great. I love my family, I love my school, I love my friends, I love my life.

Well it's time for another World War. Your just the right age for the DRAFT. Going to collage might save you if your grades are good. Can't run to Canada anymore, so thats out. Well I wonder where it will be this time Jungels, Desert,or Freezing Climate? Wish you well on you Birthday. (Just reminding you of what a lucky guy you are being born in this time. [flapper]:rolleyes:[thumbup] HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Archived