Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Birthday to me

EVOL!

For my birthday last month I ordered one of those multi guitar stands and today I finally set it up with my arsenal. It took so long because I had a lot of other cleaning up to do in the basement first; including buying and setting up a shelving unit to house the cases.

btw this Fender stand is deluxe. It wasn't cheap, but it's my birthday, dammit.

full.jpg

For my birthday last month I ordered one of those multi guitar stands and today I finally set it up with my arsenal. It took so long because I had a lot of other cleaning up to do in the basement first; including buying and setting up a shelving unit to house the cases.

btw this Fender stand is deluxe. It wasn't cheap, but it's my birthday, dammit.

full.jpg

Happt birthday , is that a ole Silvertone from Sears I see

4H

Happy Birthday To You, and congrats on this nice and handy multi-guitar multi-days-and-nights-stand! [biggrin][thumbup]

The guitar furniture made by G & G usually has a nice smell, too. :) OK, it may evaporate rather quickly with the stand opened, but to me it always comes as some sort of added pleasure. ;)

Keep on enjoying your gear, mate! [thumbup]

Happy Birthday. Nice teed covered stand. [thumbup]

Man, that's got to be one of the strangest headstocks I've seen on that Silvertone. All that real estate and they push all the tuning pegs way over to the left like that? :-k

Archived