Gibson Brands Forums

Stupid Jokes

Mr. Gibson

So, this gal is Christmas shopping and her husband is supposed to meet her, but he’s late.  She calls him to see where he’s at.  “You’re late, hon!  When you getting here?”

Him:  “I’m sorry babe!  I got hung-up......  You remember that little jewelry shop where you saw that diamond necklace and I said that someday I’d buy it for you?”

Her, as tears fill her eyes:  “OMG! Yes, I remember it!”

Him:  “Well, I’m in the bar right next to it.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A guy buys his blond girlfriend her first cell phone.  She's shopping in Walmart when her new phone rings.  

She answers and says, "Hello?"

Her boyfriend says, "Hi babe.  How are you liking your new phone?"

She says, "I like it fine, but how did you know I was at Walmart?"

• Haha 1

OK, here goes......

A young girl walks into a bank and drops a pillowcase full of nickels, dimes and quarters on the counter.  The shocked teller asks her, "Good heavens miss.  Did you hoard all this change?"   And the girl answered....

"Naw.  My sister whored half of it."    :rolleyes:

Whitefang

• Haha 1

Well this one really made Me laugh.

"A woman wanted to know how her husband would react if she left him. She wrote him a letter saying she is tired of him and didn't want to live with him anymore. She put it on the table in the bedroom and then climbed under the bed to hide until her husband got home.  When he eventually came back home, he saw the letter on the table and read it.  After a few moments of silence, he picked up a pen and added something to the letter. Then he started to get changed, whistling happy tunes and singing and dancing while he did so. He grabbed his phone and dialed a number. His wife listened from under the bed as he started chatting to someone."   "Hey Babe, I'm just changing clothes and then I will join you, he said. As for my wife, it finally dawned on her that I was fooling around on her and she left. I was really wrong to have married her; I wish you and me had met earlier, See you soon, honey!"  Then he hung up and walked out the room. 

Heartbroken, she climbed out from under the bed and stumbled over to read what her unfaithful husband had written on the end of her letter. Through teary eyes, she read: 

"I could see your feet you idiot, I am going out to buy bread." 

• Haha 1

Wife was upstairs working for a few hours when she yelled down, “ Honey, do you ever get a real bad stabbing pain in your back while just sitting there doing nothing like a voodoo doll?”  I yelled back “no honey”. 
  A few minutes later she yelled down “How about now”!!!!

Edited by gdecant1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/4/2020 at 4:35 PM, ghost_of_fl said:

Why is 6 afraid of 7?

Because 7, 8, 9

Going back over the pages I found the one up there.  It reminded me of an oldie from Jr. high------

Did you hear about Maytag?

Kelvinator.  :rolleyes:

And I'm not sure if I posted this one already, but----

OK, so a man walks into his son's room and says, "Son, if you keep m a s t u r b a t i n g you'll go blind!"

And the son said, "Yo!  DAD!  Over here!!"  

Whitefang

• Haha 1