Gibson Brands Forums

Grammys

Californiaman

Spent the entire afternoon working out with the band.  And I do mean working out.  The Season is upon us, putting together 8 0r 10 sets for the summer.  I am enjoying watching others do what we were doing all day.  And guitars.  Amps.  Basses.  Chix.  So, yeah.

rct

2 hours ago, rct said:

Spent the entire afternoon working out with the band.  And I do mean working out.  The Season is upon us, putting together 8 0r 10 sets for the summer.  I am enjoying watching others do what we were doing all day.  And guitars.  Amps.  Basses.  Chix.  So, yeah.

rct

I watch now for best slap. People with money are crazy too.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Haha 1

I gave it watch and knew going in it was going to be a bit of disconnect as the music industry at all levels took a hit to the gut during Covid. But overall it wasn't too bad and there were some great performances.  

I like to give things a fair chance.... I just don't want to be like those old bastards in the late 70's and during the 80's-90's that were saying rock n roll sucked because it wasn't like Led Zeppelin, the Beatles or the Rolling Stones.... those old assholes really got on my nerves. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Larsongs said:

I missed it… But, would liked to have seen  Bruno Mars & his Band… That Dude kicks A$$!

Are you talkin' about the REAL Bruno Mars, or THIS guy?  [wink]

https://abc7.com/bruno-mars-catfishing-instagram-romance-scam-chinwendu-azuonwu-woman-romanced-out-of-100000/10324142/

Whitefang