Gibson Brands Forums

SNOW!

Silenced Fred

Been cloudy and rainy for two days, and it just - I mean in the last hour - cleared up beautifully. Sunny and 62 degrees with a brisk NW breeze. My kinda FL weather. Supposed to be the first freeze tonight for folks who aren't near the water.

HAHA! Accessories not included. Must bring your own shovel and bucket.

We had some light flurries at 8am. Not sure what its doing right now. No windows in the print pit.

And the flurries started to stick (Grrrr...). But it warmed up a tad, now it's just damp, no white stuff on the ground (yay!). I don't hate snow. I just wish I could just visit it when I wanted to... [laugh]

Yes, we have snow here in Denmark - and too much of it, if I may add.

I enjoy snow, if it is just a nice decorative layer adding a bit of "hygge" (there is not any English equivalent, but it is somewhat like comfort/cosiness/cheerfulness/pleasant atmosphere). But if we get more snow, and add a bit of wind, it is very difficult to go anywhere - especially when you have to take a bus to the gymnasium (upper secondary education).

Snow just stopped. [sad] Having a window seat on the nineteenth floor makes me the office weatherman.

Yeah... I saw that. I was working on a paper, and looked out the window just as it started. Then I got distracted by a lovely young woman in front of me with a pair of jeans riding low, and something else riding up. Then about half hour later, I realized where I was, and then finished the paper and made the thread [thumbup]

Well here in the UK we have one inch of snow and the whole country has ground to a juddering halt and to make things worse ive just got rid of my landrover and bought a merc, rear wheel drive. #-o

Archived