Gibson Brands Forums

Steve Jobs

grampa

Too bad a real loss a true businessman and innovator that understood business in ways others only dreamed of he will be missed, he was also a interesting guy to talk with I met him a couple of times and he was always a class act. How tragic and sad for his family, friends and his legion of fan's and proof yet again that money and fame doesn't really matter when your number is up.

As I type this on my Macbook, after driving 3 hours to work listening to my iPod and also haven spoken to wife on my iPhone, I say Steve, you've had as much impact on us as Johannes Gutenberg, probably more.

Steve Jobs represented the reason everyone wants to come to the US. You can go from nothing to becoming a multi millionaire with just the right idea.

Truly a very great mind and talent has passed on. He did it with style and flair, he will be missed.

I can't say that I'm gonna miss him a whole lot. It's too bad the Apple pirate ship didn't go down with its captain.

Show some respect you foolish boy. [thumbdn] Keep these kind of thoughts to yourself. This is a thread to show respect and to pay tribute.

RIP Mr Jobs...you did some sick things with that company. You were a true innovator and will be missed.

Archived