Gibson Brands Forums

Say a Prayer for Charleston SC..

xkimo

Hey all Brothers and Sisters,

As people with music / beauty within our hearts and souls ; I ask each and everyone today wherever you are, to please say a prayer for the good people of Charleston S.C...

The wanton destruction brought unto the members of the AME church last evening was pure and simple evil.

GOD help each one of us if this is the world our Grandchildren will inherit.

GOD Bless the beautiful people of low - country Carolina.

Watch over them in this, their hour of Need and Understanding..

I LOVE YOU Charleston, South Carolina.

X

Yes, that's an awful event, heard about it on ne news here in the U.K. I know it's a controversial thing to say to the people of the U.S but yet again guns are causing suffering. There's evil everywhere, it's just in Europe these people don't carry guns.

Ian

Hey all Brothers and Sisters...

Exactly right.

The wanton destruction brought unto the members of the AME church last evening was pure and simple evil.

That's got to be a frying offense.

Yes, that's an awful event, heard about it on ne news here in the U.K. I know it's a controversial thing to say to the people of the U.S but yet again guns are causing suffering. There's evil everywhere, it's just in Europe these people don't carry guns.

Ian

Thanks for what sounds like a logical comment (if I understand you right)! There is evil all over the world. A person does not need a gun to commit an evil act. There is violent crime happening 'everyday' in the US and around the globe. The "true evil" is the country/media agenda that chooses to pick a particular "act of violence" to exploit a more 'diabolical narrative' against its own citizens!

That being said, I am very sad for the victims and families of this horrendous act. God BLESS US ALL.

Prayers for all the victims of gun violence here & everywhere. I am so f#"@ing sick of these mass casualty events almost every other day it seems anymore. I'm surprised anyone from other countries want to be a tourist here given these events happen so frequently here. I am not against guns. I conceal & carry myself. But I am against punk mo fo's who shoot down innocent people and think they're bad to the bone. How tough are you when you kill innocent people that don't have any way of defending themselves - you're not - you're a punk. Whether it be ISIS or some racist punk here it's just so wrong. It makes me sick. Sorry for the rant... wait - no I'm not. Can't we just all get along? (Rodney King) Apparently not... :angry:

I live half way between Charleston, SC and Shelby, NC. It is a different world here. What we have, especially in the south, but apparently in this country and in the world, is a sickness, an evil.

We need a John Lennon or a Martin Luther King, Jr. (Oh wait... they were gunned down, too.) We need a Jesus Christ.

Without a mutual respect, or a love, or whatever you want to call it, between all peoples, there is no freedom.

It's really a shame that someone in the church wasn't armed. These sort of guys almost always surrender to the first armed person they encounter. Just as this clown did.

Sad..

I get your point, but do we really want firearms at houses of worship?

Needing armed security guards at churches and schools is a sign of the evil that stalks the country.

Canada has its share of nut jobs too. There is a war between rival gangs over drugs in Surrey, close to Vancouver Canada. Nobody ever gets caught. The police are helpless. All they can say is, "Don't worry folks. This was a targeted shooting." Eventually an innocent bystander will get hit.

In a perfect world no we wouldn't want or need it. There wouldn't be wars , murders or rape. But the world and humans are f'd up. I carry from time to time. I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. Searcy is correct.

Well I don't have any use at all for a house of worship but if you don't like mass killings and high body counts then yes... We need more guns in the hands of the citizenry and a ban on "gun free zones".

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/22171718/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/gunman-victim-killed-colo-church-attack/

Well I don't have any use at all for a house of worship but if you don't like mass killings and high body counts then yes... We need more guns in the hands of the citizenry and a ban on "gun free zones".

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/22171718/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/gunman-victim-killed-colo-church-attack/

Like I posted on another forum, even if the law stated carry in church was allowed doesn't mean it would help...just because you can doesn't mean you will and the good people of that church don't strike me as the type of people who would have wanted to carry anyways..course, this is merely speculation on my part as I didn't know these folks but my gut tells me they would have been unarmed anyways.

I suspect that if anyone in the church had been armed then the body count would have been lower,

That hope isn't working out so good. It really didn't work out for some first graders I read about. It might be time to do something else maybe.

rct

That hope isn't working out so good. It really didn't work out for some first graders I read about. It might be time to do something else maybe.

rct

Those first graders were enjoying the full protection of a gun free zone and the most restrictive gun laws on the country. I agree, it's time to do something different.

Plenty of "evil" to go around here.....

But I won't get started on exactly where this "evil" originates, and to whom we owe the continuation of such acts in this country.

Bless those families—families who have already forgiven this misled, misguided, and poisoned young man.

Those first graders were enjoying the full protection of a gun free zone and the most restrictive gun laws on the country. I agree, it's time to do something different.

If you are thinking "more guns" will stop this violence, well...... I won't continue my thought. I like it here and wouldn't want to get banned.

If you are thinking "more guns" will stop this violence, well...... I won't continue my thought. I like it here and wouldn't want to get banned.

More guns will prevent such high body counts. Banning gun free zones will remove the soft targets these weak minded people seek out. This guy wanted to shoot black people and start a race war. Did he go to the projects of Detroit or DC? Did he go to Compton and shoot at Bloods and Crips? No, he went where he knew there would be no resistance.

Guns save lives,'protect property and stop crime every day in the US

Archived