Gibson Brands Forums

Favorite Pic Of Yourself?

Digger

The one with no hat and guitar is one I used when I first joined the forums. The one with the hat was at a cowboy poetry and music gathering two or three years ago. The "mug shot" runs in the local newspaper pretty much every week so folks know who to dislike...

My icon on the forum with the archtop ain't all that bad, either, nor the one of me with the Colt Navy.

Wouldn't, couldn't say I like any of 'em all that much.

I like the ones in my 20s and 30s better. <grin> Can't say they look that much like me now, but they're good to remind me I ain't always been so @%@$% old.

m

All 4 of them are Fab!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one with no hat and guitar is one I used when I first joined the forums. The one with the hat was at a cowboy poetry and music gathering two or three years ago. The "mug shot" runs in the local newspaper pretty much every week so folks know who to dislike...

My icon on the forum with the archtop ain't all that bad, either, nor the one of me with the Colt Navy.

Wouldn't, couldn't say I like any of 'em all that much.

I like the ones in my 20s and 30s better. <grin> Can't say they look that much like me now, but they're good to remind me I ain't always been so @%@$% old.

m

M-- handsome lad!!

Not my all time favorite (too many photos to go through), but here are some recent ones taken by my four year old son when he stole my phone while I was playing some VU on the old Jazzmaster.

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

This is a pic of my wife and I on the Colorado River, West Rim of the Grand Canyon. We took a helicopter down to the river and did a run up and down for a bit. It was so calm and still and warm down there compared to how cold and windy it was at the top (February). Pictures cannot do justice to this amazing place. If you have never seen the Grand Canyon it should be on your bucket list.

DSC_8525_zps5bt23oa1.jpg

The other pic I posted was supposed to be funny but it went over like a dead fart in church. Here is a real pic of me

I laughed when I saw that, but I had no idea what kind of comment to make. [biggrin]

The other pic I posted was supposed to be funny but it went over like a dead fart in church. Here is a real pic of me

I thought long and hard about my response to it and canned it, I didn't want to risk hurting your feelings, but I shoulda known.

rct

I thought long and hard about my response to it and canned it, I didn't want to risk hurting your feelings, but I shoulda known.

rct

Me too. My first thoughts were "fat guy and Speedo"? NO! Than again, who am I to judge, so I left it unsaid. Glad it was all a joke, but hey, somewhere out there, is the guy in the Speedo. Eeeewww!

Cool!

Some O you f^cks are pretty hot! And by hot I mean not hideous. lol.

But am relieved to see most of you are just as old as I am.

And in rare cases,, just as fat!!! lol

I quit like this thread. It's nice to put a face to a post.

Cheers.

Bill,, you are younger and skinnier than I imagined. I was really hoping that first post was you.

I was getting ready to feel good about myself. You went and f'd it all up. You bastard!!

Cool!

Some O you f^cks are pretty hot! And by hot I mean not hideous. lol.

But am relieved to see most of you are just as old as I am.

And in rare cases,, just as fat!!! lol

I quit like this thread. It's nice to put a face to a post.

Cheers.

Bill,, you are younger and skinnier than I imagined. I was really hoping that first post was you.

I was getting ready to feel good about myself. You went and f'd it all up. You bastard!!

Haaa Haaa!!! eusa_clap.gif

Archived