Gibson Brands Forums

What was your first car?

dem00n

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2001 Pontiac Sunfire. I sold it for seven-hundred dollars. They had to toe it out of the drive way. Pile of ****. I currently have a 1994 Pontiac Firebird lawn ornament.

Like Gibson, I have to stop buying American.

Let me guess, electrical problems?

2001 Pontiac Sunfire. I sold it for seven-hundred dollars. They had to toe it out of the drive way. Pile of ****. I currently have a 1994 Pontiac Firebird lawn ornament.

Like Gibson, I have to stop buying American.

My bro had a sunfire, chicks liked it...and guys. Never really had any problems, but he sold it when it was around 6 years old. Not bad with the ride...

My first car was a Datsun Cherry (Datsun later became Nissan thats how old I am ;)).. I bought it off my cousin only to take it to get an MOT a month later to be laughed out of the garage..

Sorta looked like this.. but my one had such bad bodywork I had sprayed some of the pannels black... It was aweful lol..

fs_im000741.jpg

My parents fealt sorry for me but we didnt have much money so my next car was a vauxhall chevette, yes it was brown and gold, but I loved that car and drove it till it died :)

chevette2.jpg

1973 Dodge Charger. Mine was grey POS

1973_Charger_side.jpg

Thats cool.. we had such nasty looking cars over in the UK compared to what you guys got over there.. id love to even drive one of those old muscle cars.. AWESOME!! :)

Why didn't you like it?

I bought it for $600 in 1978. It over heated half the time and one of the oil ports in the block was clogged with a bearing. I had to do an oil by-pass to lube the rockers. It was quite the Bondo buggy, That pic is not the actual car, that one is mint.

An '85 Camaro. Pretty crappy car. American cars have gotten much better though. Since I travel a lot I get to rent a whole bunch of different cars. Lately I've been very impressed with Ford. The Fusion is a great car at a great price.

1984 Shelby Charger; blue with the silver stripe down the middel. Slick car at one time. By the time I got it she had 200k miles and was seven years old. My old man gave it to me because there was no way he could sell it for any money and I had to agree to be my younger sister's chauffeur.

Archived