Gibson Brands Forums

What is your current GAS list?

nick_s

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A RabsWood guitar :P :)

LoL.. but seriously id like a 2014 Gibby with the 120th inlay.. And id sort of like the Melody Maker Les Paul thingy (if the necks aren't too fat).. After that the one that's been on my list for many many years, a CS 336.. hmmm, ive played a few of them and they are just stunning guitars in every way.

Flying V 58 Korina (actual 58 is impossible to get, the '80s reissues are a little in the pricy range, same with custom shops, so I'll settle for an epiphone for now B) )

Firebird V or VII sunburst and preferably vintage (beaten up).

2013 Les Paul Traditional Chicago Blue.

A RabsWood guitar :P :)

LoL.. but seriously id like a 2014 Gibby with the 120th inlay.. And id sort of like the Melody Maker Les Paul thingy (if the necks aren't too fat).. After that the one that's been on my list for many many years, a CS 336.. hmmm, ive played a few of them and they are just stunning guitars in every way.

Ha! You must be close to a few RabsWoods now fella :D

Well, there a few....

1.) A 2104 SG Special in Butterscotch

2.) A friend at work just bought a Gretsch Electromatic (white w/gold hardware). He brought it in and I instantly fell in-love with both its looks and playabilty

3.) An amp: Either a VOX AC30 combo, or perhaps a Fender Blues DeVille 4x10 combo.

A current 175. A medium body Gibbie AE if available. A good 12 medium body AE.

RE the little Gibbie... Not available when I decided I'd like one, and I won't buy something that pricey via web order. So I got an Epi EL00 Pro - and if I like the feel, I would prefer the Gibsoon of that size/shape AE. We'll see.

Actually I figure I'm pretty close to combining wants and needs.

m

Edit: Actually if a 24" scale Tele with a Gibson/Epi-like neck were around, that would be nice to try, but... ain't likely.

my list is short & simple.....

nice used Marshall Class 5 combo (2nd gen. w/low power 0.1w switch)

2 sets of Fender Custom Shop '69 Strat p'ups because i've recently become addicted to the set I have.

my list SHOULD be "nothing" because for a late Christmas gift I got myself a Fender Classic Player '60s Strat. (when did Mexican Strats start sounding better than American Deluxes?)

it has the CS '69s, and i've never heard any Fender sound so sweet!!

and Mrs.B. surprised me for Valentines day by special ordering a Guild AS150 Savoy (TKL) HSC for my DeArmond by Guild X-155.....my Savoy case is a perfect fit for it & she believes in cases even moreso than I do.

$189.00+ shipping and it should arrive the 1st week of March.

Firebird V

SG Standard

ES339

And either an Eastwood Airline '59 1P, a Gibson Les Paul Junior Double-cut, or possible an SG Junior for a slide axe...

I'm also smitten with a Les Paul Custom or possibly a Custom-Lite too... Either Ebony or White, I haven't narrowed that one down yet...

GIBSON SG/LP EARLY 60'S WHITE 2 HUMPUPS MAESTRO VIBROLA

GIBSON LP SPECIAL 1989 BLACK, AFTERMARKET PINSTRIPE,SHORTY MAESTRO VIBROLA, PICKUP GUARD, 3 PLY PICK GUARD, SPEED NOBS

GIBSON SG DIABLO 2012 BLACK 50TH ANNIVERSARY 24 FRETS WITH FLOYD ROSE TREM

GIBSON N-225 2013 BLACK WITH GIBSON PINSTRIPE

GIBSON NIGHTHAWK STANDARD SUNBURST EARLY 80'S 3 PICKUPS

GIBSON FIREBIRD VII 2005 SUNBURST

EPIPHONE LIMITED-EDTION RIVIERA CUSTOM P93 2012 WINE RED

EPIPHONE LP (SHORTY) BLACK 1 HUMPUP

EPIPHONE ACOUSTIC EJ 200 ARTIEST NATURAL 2011 WITH THINELINE PICKUP

PRS CE24 EARLY 80'S BLACK

FENDER STRAT PLUS DELUXE RED 1984

DeARMOND ARCHTOP BLACK 2 AFTERMARKET HUMPUPS

WASHBURN X SERIES PRO BLACK (S STYLE)

GUILD ACOUSTIC DREADNOUGHT RED WITH THINELINE PICKUP

YAMAHA ACOUSTIC 12 STRING (NATURAL) WITH FACTORY ONBOARD ELECTRONICS

G&L LEGACY HB 2004 BLACK

REMAINDER OF GAS NOT INCLUDED GUITAR AMPS,3 GUITAR PROCESSORS, PA'S, RECORDING & CD BURNING GEAR, LIGHTS ETC.ETC.ETC.

Archived