Gibson Brands Forums

NUGD

Sgt. Pepper

Looks to be in excellent condition - congratulations.  So many players seem to be gravitating to the smaller bodied guitars.  I bought a Collings 002H 14 fret and while it sounds good and I like the shorter scale that it has I still find I reach or a dreadnaught size most often.  Hope you get good usage from it.

1 hour ago, RBSinTo said:

Chief,

Very nice guitar!

They sound and look like a million bucks. Quiet, unassuming good taste.

Hope you get much pleasure from playing it, at least until the binding falls off and it needs a neck re-set next week.

RBSinTo

Many say they are gaudy, and someone even said, one guitar pic I posted looked like a gaudy pig. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

1 hour ago, Twang Gang said:

Looks to be in excellent condition - congratulations.  So many players seem to be gravitating to the smaller bodied guitars.  I bought a Collings 002H 14 fret and while it sounds good and I like the shorter scale that it has I still find I reach or a dreadnaught size most often.  Hope you get good usage from it.

Yeah these small body guitars are killer. I know have a 00-18, 000-18, 00-28 and a 000-28. 

Me: Heh! Sarge got himself a 00-28!

Her: Double-ought 28?  I have never heard of that caliber. Is it a rifle or a carbine?

Me: It's a Martin. 

Her: Marlin?

Me: No, it's a Martin. With six bridge pins and an Indian rosewood back and sides. 

Her: Eh, okay. I don't know what that means. As long as it shoots straight and never jams, I guess it's all good. 

Me: Oh, he's going to jam with it. Of that I have little doubt. 

Her: I'll never understand you gun guys. 

Me: I'll be sure to tell Sarge that you said, "Congratulations". 

Her: Whatever. 

😀

WGvnC3P.jpg

• Haha 1