Gibson Brands Forums

What is the most beat to death topic on here?

There are plenty of "pickguard on or off" "How can I sound like Slash" "Which one is better" "My Epiphone plays better than my Gibson" , but which one is the most overused?

No offense meant to the thread here, but there has been a lot of topics on Signature Guitars. They usually end the same: No one really liking them, saying they are overpriced, but like them if it has good features (which is my response).

PS: I don't need any a$$holes, being cool, and saying this thread :-k

PSS: Even though, because I just said that, I know half of you will :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Anyone want to see my new Gibson" Does anyone know how much it is worth."

They don't know how to play but they bought it, so it must be something special and think they can sell it for five times the value!

I just bought Duane Allman's '59 Les Paul for $100-do you think its a fake?

I laughed so hard at this comment I had to spit out my coffee!

Thanks a lot!!!

Gary Moore Gary Moore Gary Moore Gary Moore Gary Moore Gary Moore Gary Moore Gary Moore Gary Moore

Gary Moore Gary Moore Gary Moore Gary Moore Gary Moore Gary Moore Gary Moore Gary Moore Gary Moore

Redrum Redrum Redrum Redrum Redrum Redrum Redrum Redrum Redrum Redrum Redrum Redrum Redrum

Redrum Redrum Redrum Redrum Redrum Redrum Redrum Redrum Redrum Redrum Redrum Redrum Redrum

[biggrin]

I love Gibson' date=' but they suck. [/quote']

..........ah ha ha aahh haha ha.....yeah I love my LP but hold on while I type out 3500 words on the defects

and short commings..........it ruined me life..............booo hooo hoo hoo hooo ................

Archived