Gibson Brands Forums

Where's the old guy been?

milod

Hey Milod!

SO glad you are back posting! You're a tough guy, full of wisdom, "pi$$ and vinegar" as my old man used to say!

Thanks for taking the time to write all that you did; we can all benefit in many ways- ingnoring health issues usually doesn't make them go away; determination and the love and support of others is a strong force; reassess, adapt and overcome! You are an inspiration, my friend!

Looking forward to your speedy recovery, a quick ramp-up relative to your guitar skills and of course to the knowledge and joy you bring to us here...

Brian

Hello and thanks, Milod. You're in my thoughts and prayers nightly. The list is long, but you are right next to my dictates of conscience which aint a bad place to roost!

steve

I had to look twice to see if I was looking at an old thread that somebody bumped - and voila - there's my brother milod back in the saddle and walking and talking and everything [thumbup][thumbup][thumbup]

Hot damn it's good to hear from you! :)

Thank God Carla was there - better to get a ride in the "hurry up wagon" as opposed to the "no need to rush" one [scared]

Your conscientiousness about work is admirable my hard working maniacal friend but now you must prioritize your most important project - YOU! Take care my friend, we all know how tenacious you are so remember to take it easy. It made my day to see you posting again. [smile]

Welcome back Milod. Using guitar playing as a therapy is a great idea. I actually find my type 2 diabetes nerve tingling in my hands goes away after a good session of guitar playing. Keep up the good fight and great to read your stories on the forum again.

Word up man... :)

So good to see you back on here and on the road to recovery Milo... You keep it up and get yourself better, and of course keep playing that Geetar its good for your motor skills and your soul [thumbup]

(and yes, thanks so much Duane, you go far beyond whats expected of you [thumbup], makes me proud to be a member here)

Great to hear from you my friend.

Work is something we do, and some of us enjoy even though we may complain about it. It's easy to get so wrapped up in a project so as to over-do it and it's important to listen to our body and the warning signs.

I'm glad you are well and hope for a miraculous recovery.

God speed.

YeeHaw! It's sure good to hear from you at last, you have many friends here Milo, we have all been rooting for you and I'm sure they like myself are celebrating your return! It sounds like you are well on your way to recovery. God bless.msp_thumbup.gif

I too, had to take a double look at the forum like the Reverand. Wow!!!msp_thumbup.gif It is such a pleasure to hear from you again Milod. I am so glad to hear your on the road to recovery. Your words are elequant as ever which shows you still have a great mind. Thanks also for your great advice! I lost my dad to a stroke, and at my age I tend to try and outdo much younger guys in the gym, out of pride I guess. I don't want to accept the fact that I can't lift like I did in my 30's and still Lift way heavier then I should. There have been a few times I got a little blurrie eyed and dizzy after a lift and like a dummy, I ignored it. Time to follow your advice as well as friends that have told me, and back off. It is such a pleasure to hear from you again and that your moving about ok. That is so great! msp_rolleyes.gifmsp_rolleyes.gifButch

Archived