Gibson Brands Forums

Well, I just have another 23 minutes to go, so I might as well say:

Retired

1 hour ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Paul McCartney wrote a song on the White Album for you.

They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you

I love that song, By the way, I can play it on my guitar too. I play lots of the Beatles songs.  Thanks Sgt.

8 hours ago, Cougar said:

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip around the Sun!  Congrats on another successful orbit!

That is very true, & I really never think of it that way.  Love watching those Earth day movies they usually make on the 22nd but they didn't make one this year. Thanks Cougar! 

6 hours ago, jdgm said:

Happy birthday Butch and many more to come.

Best wishes to you and your family.

I'll be 67 end of June.   I hope!!![laugh]

Thanks John, My mom is our only parent left and will be 91 in June.  I had to laugh at our sons birthday card to me.  "Hey Dad, Looks like you did it again. You defied all odds & survived another year."  Haha. I'm loosing count of how many times doctors have told me that I should be dead.  Debbie tells me, I'm a cat with 9 lives and I'm using them up so be careful. Think I have one or two left? 

Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes and comments.  Deb and I had a great 2 days, we actually celebrated  yesterday because we knew we would have both grandkids and they hate steak houses. So we celebrated with them today at our house and Sundance was so pleased to see them together and played with them both. Haha, They went home and he is wiped out tired. He's in bed with Deb at this moment.  God bless you all here! 

On 4/22/2021 at 7:04 AM, Sgt. Pepper said:

Paul McCartney wrote a song on the White Album for you.

They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you

I think 50 Cents'  "It's Your Birthday"   (aka   "In da club")   is more contemporary and popular than  the Beatles birthday song.      Probably because it had two words that rhymed -  'Party' and 'Bacardi'.    Long, lots of lyrics. Only 2 words rhymed.  Dozens weren't actual 'words'.    

• Haha 1