Gibson Brands Forums

State of the Forum

Buc McMaster

I couldn't watch the link earlier but this bit is priceless!

"The name's Toby N. Tucker. People 'round here call me T.N.T.; You know why?..."

"Ermm....They're not very imaginative?..."

msp_laugh.gif

Pip.

Yeah man, one of my favourite lines ever. Great scene that has stuck with me since I saw it back in the nineties [laugh]

Also

Looked to me like you were tryin to make time with her!

Make time with her [blink]..is everybody in this town on drugs?

[laugh]

Great actors.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW, I think this is the best place for info on guitars. If something has a TOM bridge, there are at least ten people at any given time here that knows everything about it, down to what size shoes QC wore when it was manufactured. I'm very grateful for all the help I've received. Thank you all!

Sure, the infamous Epiphone vs Gibson-thread was certainly, um, unique, but... it's not the end of the world.

So we aren't supposed to get snarky when someone posts a new topic 5 times about their neighbor getting a new guitar but they don't know how to tune the d string? I just want to make sure I am following the rules.

Other than the spam, things seem pretty tame.

As somebody stated, this place was pretty..... well let's just say a stadium of disagreement... lol

It was not pretty I can assure you!

So we aren't supposed to get snarky when someone posts a new topic 5 times about their neighbor getting a new guitar but they don't know how to tune the d string? I just want to make sure I am following the rules.

I think you got it. What purpose does being snarky serve? Like several have pointed out before if you do not like a thread do not go to it or read it. We have Moderators that are here to police the forum, I don't feel it is anyone else's job to do so. Just my opinion not trying to start an argument.

I have been skulking around the forums here and there. But what the He** did I miss. Some upstart needs a safe place? Then go to the Disney forums, and they have all the snowflakes and kind words that an uber sensitive feeling person might need. No belligerent old farts to take you on, and there you can hide from the nastiness in this forum.

Old Fart Pappy msp_cursing.gif

Archived