Gibson Brands Forums

You guys have been great.

cookieman15061

Well I'm gonna be taking a break from the forum for awhile. I feel the need to make music instead of talking about it. Working on some new stuff with my son and have other things that need my attention.

I've met some wonderful people from around the world on here but I'm getting a general feeling it's time to move on.

Thanks so much for the plethora of great guitar related info I've really learned a lot.

Rock on brothers. The Cookieman msp_thumbup.gif

It's been a pleasure reading your posts since I've come on the Forum and I wish you the best of luck in all your pursuits.Don't be a stranger and cut all ties and please do drop back and fill us in on your exploits.Take Care and Godspeed.

Good luck Cookie. Forums can be fun to talk to others and gain inspiration by talking about music. But if your music making is suffering as a result of forum BS; then priorities must be made and real llife music over fantasy music talk absolutely wins every time COMPLETELY understand LOL

Take care and speak soon amigo.

Matt

Hello, Fellow Babies,

And hello to you to, cookieman 15061

Hey, good luck. I hope you enjoy working with your son. I spent many years working with my brother in our own film production company, and though we've gone on to other things, I will always remember those years as the best. And you know that at this forum at least, you've got friends, a bunch people who understand guitars, they understand and share your guitar phobias. In short you'll aways have a plate at the table... so come back anytime.

Hey, guys? Pssst... There are 15060 other Cookieman? Seriously?

Seems obvious to me we got cookiemen to spare, so... why are we talking to Cookieman 15061?

Hey, guys? Pssst... There are 15060 other Cookieman? Seriously?

Seems obvious to me we got cookiemen to spare, so... why are we talking to Cookieman 15061?

If I were guessing, I'd say it's Cookies' zip code, (which would make me DanvillRob 94526...which is redundant, since 94526 IS the zip code for Danville!)

I don't see how Chatting would interfere with playing. My TV watching may suffer when I'm online a lot, but never my playing.

Of course I just dropped out, never cared for Goodbye Scenes. I mean, it's the internet, it's not like you're actually going somewhere inaccessible.

"I'm off to War Torn regions of the Ukraine! May not see a computer for a few months, so Goodbye" [thumbup]

"I'm tired of talking to all you guys so I'm not going to talk to you for a while" <_< hmmm "Okay". [thumbup]

Archived