Gibson Brands Forums

NGD for me

Big Bill

I normally do not like posting my New Guitar Days. However, I'm really excited about this one! Brand new Fender Strat Professional ll, Dark Knight from Wildwood. This is the best Strat I have ever owned, let alone ever played. If you've never tried out one of these yet, gotta get yourself to a music store soon!

236473833_2639664893006906_9122054969653

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rabs said:

What an interesting colour... Is that like a reverse burst or is the lighting odd?

Either way, enjoy [thumbup]

Thanks Rabs! Its kind of like a reverse burst. They call it Dark Knight, I guess after Batman... I just think it looks cool.

12 hours ago, Dub-T-123 said:

That’s an awesome and unique looking Strat.  I’m guessing since you bought from Wildwood you got a custom setup included and it’s dialed in to perfection

Also that case is so nice. I’d love to have a case like that for my LP. Very nice NGD

Yes, Wildwood did a great job on the setup!! This is the second guitar I purchased from them. My first was my Les Paul Standard. They have the best tops to pick from if your looking for a Gibby or a PRS.