Gibson Brands Forums

Banner Day for us

Tman

it's been 1,184 days since the calamity fire that took my material possessions. We will undergo inspection next week and if we pass, we can move in to the new house in one month. Our plumbing septic died in the 700 sq ft "bunker" that we have been living in and LA County said we can move a few things like clothes and use the one bathroom that is finished (still waiting on supply chain delayed stuff for the others).

So my wife and I ceremoniously moved in some clothes! What a great feeling. We will sleep on a blow up bed tonight.

Glorious day too. Side of the house with our dog Bartolomew (Bart) and Santa Catalina in the background. 

Cheers everyone!

wBGTQQb.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

WOW! 

I'm so happy for you!

We had our own situation with house fire 2 years ago this coming march. 

Our situation was different as is everyone who goes through this, but I kind of have a feel for what you went through.

I know the hellish thing this is.  

16 hours ago, Tman said:

it's been 1,184 days since the calamity fire that took my material possessions. We will undergo inspection next week and if we pass, we can move in to the new house in one month. Our plumbing septic died in the 700 sq ft "bunker" that we have been living in and LA County said we can move a few things like clothes and use the one bathroom that is finished (still waiting on supply chain delayed stuff for the others).

So my wife and I ceremoniously moved in some clothes! What a great feeling. We will sleep on a blow up bed tonight.

Glorious day too. Side of the house with our dog Bartolomew (Bart) and Santa Catalina in the background. 

Cheers everyone!

wBGTQQb.jpg

CONGRATZ!    What a horrible situation you've been living with!