Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

Big Bill

Looks like you truly have the correct priorities... 

Nice SG Classic, you're going to love those P90's..

91072771_10217433922861977_4809122177511

I like the reflection of the flag and your face in the pickguard, nice job...

Edited by mihcmac
  • Like 1

Thanks gents. I really dig this guitar, it's much more than I was expecting. I purposely left the headstock pics out because I wanted to give a nice opinion. This an Inspired by Gibson Epiphone. I bought brand new for a project guitar, put new electrics, pups, tuners... To my surprise, this thing is pretty sweet. This is without the nicest budget guitar I have ever played. The quality is such that I do not feel the need to upgrade anything on this, it would be stupid to. Pups scream when I want and clean and blue when not, hell they're even braided. The tuners are very good, stay in tune nicely. Only thing I had to do was set the relief on the neck.

91234777_10217434920366914_5833678100461

They even put the wings on the headstock

90088926_10217434920566919_3339582834963 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Twang Gang said:

Cool, this is the only first hand experience I've heard about with this new Epi line, and I'm glad it was a good one.

I'm sure there were a lot of folks that knew it was an Epi without seeing the headstock... It certainly isn't a Gibson, but it's the nicest Epi I ever played outside of their higher end arch tops. Like Gibson, they're putting a positive foot forward.