Gibson Brands Forums

Contact

Tman

My wife's parents contacted us yesterday from Odesa Ukraine and said they are fine, everyone is fighting but that is the new situation, and that they have a lot of work to do (with the church).

Thanks to everyone here for their well wishes. As you can imagine after all of these weeks, our immediate sphere has changed dramatically for the better.

• Like 6

Thanks folks. She's been trying since the invasion. They answered on a chat app (Kakao) which they used successfully because it's satellite based (I am assuming). No other available communication. Things are really heating up over there. Scary situation.

21 hours ago, Tman said:

Things are really heating up over there. Scary situation.

Yeah.  Especially since the Russians are swearing to retaliate for that missile attack on their warship they claim never happened.  :rolleyes:

Whitefang

On 4/15/2022 at 7:52 AM, Tman said:

My wife's parents contacted us yesterday from Odesa Ukraine and said they are fine....

Good to hear!  It is simply unbelievable to me that Russia is intentionally targeting civilians.  And here I was thinking this is the 21st Century!